All of Dencas’ patio covers are supplied by Renson, one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of innovative outdoor rooms suitable for patios, decks and garden areas of various sizes.
With many years of experience in sun protection screens and ventilation, Renson is committed to discovering new, cutting-edge technology for the ongoing innovation of their products, which allows you to enjoy your garden throughout the seasons – come rain or shine.
The benefits of patio covers
Patio covers, also called patio roofs, provide:
- A gentle flow of fresh air and protection from the rain and wind while you are relaxing outdoors
- Protection from the sun and wind to maintain the temperature of the outdoor space, and prevent it from becoming too hot or cold
- Moveable, transparent front and side panels for extra comfort, security and protection.
Types of patio roofs
Dencas provides all five of Renson’s different styles of patio covers and roofs, consisting of:
- Camargue – an innovative, modular patio cover with a bladed roof that can be closed off on the sides using the integrated windproof fix-screens, sliding glass walls and panels, or a combination of the two.
- Algarve – this simple and practical patio cover has a sun protection roof with rotating blades.
- Algarve Roof – this innovative roofing solution has a sun protection roof with rotating blades.
- Lagune – this patio covering has windproof sun protection screens integrated into the roof structure and can be opened up or closed completely, as the sun protection screen is watertight while still allowing light through.
- Lagune Pure – the stylish, minimalist Lagune Pure is a terrace covering with slim columns that offer protection from the elements thanks to the sun-protecting, windproof and waterproof fabric.
Find out more
To find out more about Renson’s patio covers or to see one of these outdoor rooms in action for yourself, get in touch with us by giving us a call or come by to our showroom in Chester.