Vision blinds are a striking and modern shading solution that looks great amongst both contemporary and traditional decor.
How do Vision blinds work?
Vision fabric blinds enable you to have total control of the light filtering into a room, while maintaining the view from outside the window.
Vision roller blinds feature two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric. The front layer moves independently off the back, allowing the stripes to glide between each other to create an open and closed effect.
The stylish fabric used to create Vision blinds means that the daylight is gently filtered and softened, and you also have the option of using Vision as a total privacy blind.
The benefits of Vision blinds
The versatile design concept of Vision roller blinds means that you have several options you can choose from when using your new blinds:
- By sliding the fabric into a closed-opaque position, this allows full privacy and a statement-making block of beautiful fabric at your window
- Choosing the translucent-opaque position creates a stunning striped statement and enables you to make the most of the outside view while being shaded
- You can choose from either open or closed cassette options, and with or without a fabric insert to suit your home’s interior design scheme
- Choose from fabrics in sheer metallic shades, delicate subtle tones and natural wood-weave effects
- Also available in electric operation as a more convenient alternative to manual.
Buy Vision blinds with Dencas
Dencas offers the full range of roller window blinds from Vision, so if you would like to find out more about the features and benefits of these products, don’t hesitate to give us a call or visit us at our showroom in Chester.